Our client is one of the most enduring and respected brands in the United States. We are building a world-class digital group to deliver the highest quality mobile sports and entertainment apps to fans all over the world.
We are on a mission to dramatically lift the quality of our apps and modernize the brand. We are looking for people with the passion, talent and focus to begin creating the highest quality mobile apps around sports properties such as MLB, NFL & NHL, and entertainment brands such as Star Wars, Marvel and Disney.
Join our dynamic & entrepreneurial team and be a driving force as we transform one of the most storied entertainment brands into the world leader of digital collectibles.
Why you will love it here:
- Work with the world’s top sports and entertainment properties
- Work with a passionate, confident and humble team
- Fun office atmosphere
- Independence and lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do your best work
- Competitive compensation & benefits. We build great teams and take care of them
We are looking for an experienced content strategist to set the content vision and manage the content roadmaps of one of our top mobile apps. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest properties in entertainment.
Your mission will be to develop and deliver content to fans in order to provide the best possible collecting experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing content strategy that maximizes effectiveness of app features to achieve revenue, engagement, and retention targets
- Creating and managing content roadmap that outlines card release schedule and highlights major events
- Develop and oversee the execution of content sales strategies including structure, pricing, and timing
- Coordinate team of content designers and producers to ensure timely and accurate content delivery
- 3-5 years experience in content development and production, marketing or operations. Mobile experience a plus
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of basic sales and marketing principles including cohort targeting, customer lifetime value, pricing strategy and inventory management
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA or other task management tools a plus
- Personal experience or understanding of collectibles and the collectibles market