● Build reusable products and systems that can effectively ingest data and leverage across technology, business intelligence, and advertising operations teams.
● Support new feature developments and data sources for our data collection, reporting, and analysis platforms.
● Collaborate with data analysts and project managers to identify and use the data that is most relevant to the problem.
● Develop, deploy, and maintain the data products and systems.
● Work closely with data scientists to transform data and integrate algorithms and models into the production system.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience. Master’s
degree a plus.
● 3+ years of solid experience in building the ETL/ELT pipeline. Familiarity with Airflow is a plus
● Fluent in Python and SQL. Excellent working knowledge with relational databases.
● Knowledge with object-oriented or functional programming skills.
● Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX/Linux commands.
● Experience with cloud platform. Google GCP preferred.