● Implement machine learning based predictive models such as churn prediction.
● Write production worthy code, ensuring it runs efficiently on the target system.
● Apply data analytics and statistical techniques to identify relevant ML features.
● Overcome common ML problems such as overfitting, cold start, and logging.
● Detect flaws in the existing machine learning systems and suggest improvements.
● Collaborate with management to align developed models with stakeholders’ needs and business requirements.
● Develop, deploy, and maintain the data products and systems with documentations.
● Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent practical experience. Master’s degree preferred.
● Strong knowledge of machine Learning algorithms.
● Strong understanding of programming and computer science fundamentals.
● Experience in productizing algorithms and improving their efficiency and runtime.
● Fluent in Python and SQL.
● Experience with cloud platform is a plus.
● Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark or Hadoop is a plus.
● Ability to learn modern data technologies.