● Lead a product engineering team and mentor Engineers
● Partner with Design and Product to develop and deliver product features designed to
● Own your software code and infrastructure from design to production and afterward
(including on-call support)
● Review functional specifications and wireframes and provide feedback on approach and
● Participate in maintaining a Technology Road Map for packages, frameworks, tools,
and language versions; updated as necessary
● Identify, prioritize and execute high impact tasks in the software development life cycle
● Participate in peer reviews and code reviews of software
● Lead and foster group discussions and decisions
● Maintain a knowledgeable opinion of tools, frameworks, etc. for possible usage with us.
● 8+ years of software development experience
Angular, Ember, etc.).
● Proficient in Node and the demonstrated ability to pick up languages as required
● Experience with MySQL and proficient in data access/manipulation via SQL
● Professional experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs and GraphQL
● Professional experience building cloud-based and cloud-native applications within AWS
● Experience with CI/CD and automation in the build process and code deployment
● A deep love of writing tests (unit, integration, and E2E)
● Ability to work well within a team context, from collaborating with teammates and
providing code reviews to mentoring and leading.
● Familiarity with and understanding of agile software development approaches such as
Kanban and Scrum