Software Engineer C# - Contract (6-12 Month duration)
Backend Engineer C# - Contract
For more jobs, please check out our ingenium.agency jobs page! Thanks for your time.
Our client is a renowned Technical Consulting Agency who are routinely celebrated as one of the best places to work with incredible benefits (5 weeks vacay + sick and personal days!) and European 'work to live' culture that routinely delivers best in the industry software solutions. Also, unlike a lot of consulting firms, most of their clients are in the immediate NYC vicinity and don't require Road warrior 'airline miles' accounts.
They do need 'switched on' think on your feet software engineers with a penchant for figuring out robust scalable solutions on their own, while still actively communicating and collaborating with the team.
This mid-level engineer requires the following:
• Strong “Software Engineering” fundamentals and practical experience with C#
• Development of highly concurrent systems (multithreaded and/or distributed)
• Experience of web / app containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
• Exposure to NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Hadoop Map/Reduce
• Persistence frameworks/APIs, such as JPA, Hibernate or Spring Data
• Exposure to Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development methodologies
• Deployment automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Cobbler, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker
• Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP, Kanban etc.)
• Scripting experience such as BASH, Python, Ruby
• Exposure to automated integration testing through tools like Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber
• Exposure to enterprise messaging technologies / ESBs (JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Tibco EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ)