C/C++ or Java or Python/Data - CONTRACT
Application Developer (C/C++ or Java or Python/Data)
- Design and Develop fixed income analytics applications, used by front office for trading and investment decision-making
- Implementing structuring tool for securitized products, used for Securitized Product analysis and marketing
- Partner with product management and client service teams to solve product issues
- An advanced degree(Master’s or higher) in a quantitative field such as Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in one of the languages(C/C++, Java or Python)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows environments
- 1~3 years of financial industry experience or academic training
- Strong communication skills
We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organization of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.