What we are building:
Time is our most scarce and valuable asset, yet markets for peoples’ time remain rigidly priced and illiquid. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people exchange their time. We enable people to issue scarce digital tokens that grant access to their time, thereby making the ultimate human currency liquid, programmable, and broadly accessible.
Our tokens may serve as primitives for a breadth of applications that allow people to transparently exchange their time. Our first application solves the primary bottleneck that has prevented DAOs, despite their massive financial resources, from achieving web2 scale: acquiring and deploying decentralized talent at scale. Our protocol turns web3 talent into a liquid and easily deployable DAO Treasury asset.
You will develop the core smart contracts powering the our tokens on multiple chains. You will work closely with a small team and take ownership of important projects from the get-go.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of smart contract development experience
- In-depth understanding of DeFi protocols
- English fluency (written & oral)
- An undying belief that future economies will run on blockchains
- Experience writing Rust smart contracts
- Experience writing Layer 1 code, e.g. EVM or Tendermint
- Familiarity with Terra, Solana, and Avalanche ecosystems
- Experience with remote work at startups
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related subject
Needless to say, none of the above supersedes your intellectual curiosity and drive to build world-changing products.
Who we are:
Nicholas Platias (Founder & CEO) was on the founding team and Head of Research at Terra, the second-largest blockchain by assets with millions of users, dozens of applications and billions of dollars in annual transaction volume and Total Value Locked (TVL). He led the Terra Research team for the past 3 years and was responsible for the design of Terra core and landmark protocols like Anchor and Mirror. He has a degree in Math & Computer Science from Stanford.