We are looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops, and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset, and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
We are looking for an experienced data professional to join our growing team as a strategic thought partner who can help drive outcomes with data-driven recommendations.
As a senior member of our team, you will collaborate with the Finance & other business teams to analyze and understand customer journeys to drive conversion, retention, and LTV through continuous experimentation and optimization. A successful candidate in this role thrives while working cross-functionally and can comfortably navigate conversations with engineers and business partners alike.
- Analyzing our subscription business and customer journeys from acquisition funnels, to the digital experience through the subscription lifecycle
- Partnering with engineering teams to build scalable, reusable datasets and data solutions using engineering best practices to enable efficiency in data-driven decision making
- Conducting cohort analysis, building cohort models, and forecasting
- Supporting new product initiatives and modeling for new business opportunities
- Defining and building KPIs to measure the overall performance of our business and product initiatives
Your day-to-day will focus on supporting strategic initiatives, helping to provide business insights and identifying data-driven opportunities for improvement. On the Data Analytics team, we strive to ensure the quality of our work through code reviews and pair programming and promote best practices for workflow management and toolset adoption across the team.
We understand that not all candidates will meet all qualifications - please consider applying if you are interested in this work and are aligned to the role.
- Prior experience with subscription businesses and subscription data models required. Flexible on leveling depending on experience.
- Expert SQL (and you enjoy it! We write lots of SQL!) and familiarity with standard data warehousing concepts (e.g. star schemas, slowly changing dimensions). You will be expected to build your own datasets!
- Self-starter, comfort with ambiguity, expert cross-functional communication with engineering and business partners
- Experience with Python or R for data analysis
- Experience with Github (or similar)
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (or similar)
- Experience with A/B testing design and analysis is a plus
- Experience using data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) is a plus