← Back to All Jobs
Product - Dir or Head
Director of Product - Content Discovery - LA - MAJOR sports-digital-entertainment company
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to define market opportunities and user needs.
- Write stories, prioritize sprint work, partner with client platform product managers for sprint planning and to manage expectations with other stakeholders.
- Create clear product roadmaps, developing the business case and ROI for new features.
- Write detailed PRDs, draft user flows, communicate project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA Testing, and launch.
- Help define and manage A/B tests, based on conversion and KPIs.
- Monitor key business and user metrics to ensure an always optimized site.
- Understand, and make recommendations from the day-to-day data from a business, UX and product perspective.
- Act as a voice of the consumer, considering how product decisions will impact experience.
- Turn abstract ideas into user-friendly features per specific use cases.