Front End Developer
The Commodities Pricer UI Developer is a position responsible for establishing and implementing solutions for the linear and options flow business as well as the Exotics business. The candidate would be working with the server-side team, quants, and traders to implement pricing of swaps, options, baskets, auto calls, accumulator, tarns, etc including RFQ and trade booking blotters.
• Architect and develop React HTML5 GUI solutions within the Commodities Pricing internal trader desktop
• Work with the server-side developers, sales, and eTraders on new product screens/offerings, advanced data visualization, performance optimization on streaming data, and memory management.
• Be involved in implementation, testing, documentation, and release process as per business requirements and firm standards
• Collaborating with other global Commodities technology teams and more widely across markets technology
• Experience working with a global development team
• Experience developing projects covering any of the following areas: eTrading, linear and option Pricing, Risk/PNL, RFQ, Trade Booking, Market Data management
• Experience developing advanced UI systems and drive to create an optimal UX design
• Experience working with Front Office teams, understanding their requirements, and implementing solutions adhering to business needs
• Experience with building and maintaining robust and scalable real-time data streaming platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment
• Experience with third party controls like: ag-grid / Highcharts / Telerik / Infragistics
• Messaging Middleware: Tibco / Rabbit MQ / Kafka / Solace / Signal R
• REST API's / Web Socket API's / XML / JSON processing
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience