Who we are:
Time is our most scarce and valuable asset, yet markets for peoples’ time remain rigidly priced and illiquid. Our mission is to revolutionise how people sell their time. Our company enables people to issue scarce digital tokens that grant access to their time, thereby making the ultimate human currency liquid, programmable, and broadly accessible.
Our tokens will serve as primitives for a breadth of applications that allow people to transparently exchange their time and services - e.g. employment contracts, athletic contracts, art commissions, everyday services, and celebrity interactions. Our first application solves the primary bottleneck that has prevented DAOs, despite their massive financial resources, from achieving web2 scale: acquiring and deploying decentralised talent at scale. Our company automates screening and acquisition of talent via pooled time tokens, which become a liquid and easily deployable DAO Treasury asset.
Job Brief & Responsibilities
You will build web applications for our markets as well as websites to spread awareness of the our ecosystem. You will work closely with our CTO and designer to perform user interviews, scope user journeys, and develop and scale user experiences using frontend best practices. As we build out the ecosystem, we’re looking for engineers who can take an active part in helping foster a community of third-party developers. You will work closely with a small team and take ownership of important projects from the get-go.
Skills & Experience Essential requirements:
- English fluency (verbal & written)
- Experience writing or interacting with smart contracts, preferably in Rust
- Familiarity with Terra, Solana, and Avalanche ecosystems
- Backend development experience, preferably in Python
- Experience with remote work at startups
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Needless to say, none of the above supersedes your intellectual curiosity and drive to build
- world-changing products.
- Who you will be working with:
- Nicholas Platias (Co-Founder & CEO) was previously on the founding team and Head of Research at Terra, the second largest blockchain by assets, and has a degree in Math & Computer Science from Stanford. Paul Warren (Co-Founder & CTO) was previously CTO at Darvis, a computer vision startup, and has a degree in Computer Science from Stanford.