Responsibilities and Duties:
• Build new features and singular, modular components that can be re-used across all business units.
• Continuously prototype new ideas with the expectation that these prototypes will become live code very quickly!
• Refactor and enhance existing code: ie. migrate existing components to Typescript.
• Project Planning: Work with the Product and Project teams to gather requirements, estimate work, and deploy your code in a timely manner.
• Be available to support developers working directly with the various Fox business units currently using the platform.
• Detail oriented with strong communication skills.
• Semantic code - use best practices to write clear, easy-to-read, 'DRY' code.
• Write code that is modular and will work in numerous contexts.
• Proficient in CSS/Responsive design.
• Comfortable working with client-side frameworks AND SSR frameworks. Be familiar with the Nuxt (or Next) lifecyle.
• Proficient with Git, Docker, Webpack and other tools that allow for easy local development and stable deployments.
• Familiarity with Typescript.
• Proficiency writing unit tests / e2e tests.
• Advanced state management with Vuex or Redux.
• Up to Date with the latest versions/features available for Vue/Nuxt.