.NET Developer (Houston TX,)
• The role is for a C# developer within the Commodities Technology Front Office Risk & Market
Data team in Houston.
• Citi are now one of the largest Commodities players in the banking sector, having grown rapidly
over the past five years and we have ambitious plans to further develop our Commodities
platform. Our technology challenges are therefore fast-moving and varied.
• The team develops and supports a strategic platform which calculates, manages and stores
intra-day and EOD risk data for front office trading.
• Our roles offer motivated candidates the chance to engage with our trading, quants and sales
teams in an agile way and learn the vital role that risk plays across a wide range of commodities
financial and physical products and we offer the chance to gain experience of real-time pricing
and risk techniques.
• Participate in development of an exciting, brand new risk and market data system.
• Interface directly with traders, sales and quants to gather and define business requirements.
• Contribute to the re-engineering. development and enhancement of a wide range of risk
management and market data tools.
• Adhere to and continuously improve our processes and SDLC in a fast moving environment.
Knowledge / Experience
• Experience in server side programming using C#. (min 5 years)
• Experience in Python preferred.
• Strong experience in SQL and RDBMS concepts
• Knowledge of investment banking products and trade lifecycle preferred.
• Good understanding of NoSQL DB concepts preferred
• Exposure to micro-services framework advantageous