Tier 1 Bank Equities Technology group is looking for a QE Lead ("Quality Engineering Champion") who can help us build on this strong foundation and redefine some of the best practices as well as the software industry in general.
The QE Lead will establish, execute, and maintain an effective QA program within the Equities & Prime finance Technology Space. The Lead ensures that best class procedures are developed, implemented, and maintained to adequately control the development, production, testing, configuration management, execution, and support of all deliverables or services. The QE Lead will be expected to lead and provide hands-on quality Engineering and quality control functions within the program. The lead will help drive the engineering aspects of the organization including Automation, Containerization and DevOps. The Lead will be responsible for performing audits, generating audit reports and tracking discrepancies, recording and tracking program metrics including defects, conducting root cause analysis investigations, and ensuring adherence to the quality standards for the program. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
- Strong leadership qualities in building teams, managing complex project delivery, and excellent communication skills
- Act as a “Quality Engineering” evangelist in driving our mission to “Deliver products @speed with Quality”
- Understanding the business requirements, Product Risk and testing needs to establish an “Automation Approach”
- Hands-on leadership with Testing and Automation including building, executing test scripts, and Automation
- Establish a consistent and strong communication model with Business, Dev, BA, and Production support teams both locally and globally
- Plan and Strategize Test automation Design and Deliver a robust test automation
- Passion for building Engineering solutions for improving software quality
- Analyze new and updated functionality, preparing reusable test cases, data and expected results, allowing testing to be carried out to agreed standards
- Generate and review test governance and reporting
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Programs Trading product and how to provide the best testing solution
- Strong experience in Core Java, TestNG, Cucumber Frameworks
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipeline and Docker – container level executions
- Passionate about Quality, Engineering, and “Can do” attitude
- Understanding of financial services and experience in banking will be a Plus.
- Strong knowledge of Unix and Scripting
- Experience in Test Automation and solution
- Nice to have Experience in Sprint Boot
- Nice to have experience in Openshift/Kubernetes
- Nice to have knowledge in code coverage
- Nice to have experience in messaging like JMS, Kaffka
Resumes to: email@example.com compensation up to 150k + bonus