OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: News, Sports, the Network, and the Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are home to a global portfolio of some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: Sports, News, the Network, Television Stations, and others. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Our engineering group is looking for a Salesforce Developer with at least 3 years AND a Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5 years of experience in programmatic customization and support of applications on the Force.com platform. Ability to develop and support complex Visual Force pages, Apex triggers/classes and Lightning components and experience with REST/SOAP APIs and Salesforce integration design is required.
* As part of the Salesforce
Technology Team, participate in the technical design, development and
implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
* Stay informed on Salesforce releases, platform enhancements and AppExchange to recommend features or add-ons for app optimization
* Develop and deliver code to support and enhance integrations between Salesforce and several Oracle and SQL based solutions
* Provide analysis, troubleshooting and resolution for code related incidents on a daily basis
* Build, validate and support LX implementations with custom Lightning pages and components
* Deploy scheduled builds via established platform specific tools (ANT, change sets etc.)
* Prepare and submit technical documentation
* Interact with other Technology teams throughout the application lifecycle
* Salesforce Developer certification required
* 5 years of proven application development experience with Apex (classes, triggers and components), Visual Force and S-Controls
* Proficiency in SFDC migration and deployment/packaging tools including Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Ant scripts and Bulk API
* 4-5 years of experience in designing and developing Integration Solutions using Web Service API's, REST and SOAP API 's
* Strong unit testing abilities and attention to detail