We are looking for a Senior Tech Support Analyst to join our team to help to coordinate, train and assist support technicians to perform day to day operations in our new Broadcast facility in Arizona. We're looking for someone who can perform well independently and provide guidance and leadership for a small support team of technicians. This team will become the primary support team for our Broadcast facility where daily duties include hardware and software installation, deployment of PCs and peripherals with a mix of Windows and Apple devices. As a Lead Engineer, this position requires someone with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create support documentation for training and troubleshooting.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee new employee device setups by imaging, deploy and configure PC/MAC hardware according to company standards.
- Help build and directly support Broadcast operation and live production teams.
- Hardware Support – Install, troubleshoot and resolve hardware related issues for PC/MAC hardware and peripherals.
- Software Support – Install, troubleshoot and resolve software related issues for a variety of company software applications.
- Isolate reoccurring technical issues in order to proactively address customer issues.
- Open, review, resolve assigned support tickets according to SLA’s.
- Help to create and maintain in-house team documentation such as setup checklists troubleshooting documentation.
- Effectively document, communicate procedures, and actively train downstream support teams.
- Lead and provide technical guidance to the technical support team.
- Act as the point of escalation for technical support team.
- Interact with business customers and take ownership to improve operational tasks.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to provide an overall excellent customer experience.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of executive level support and/or Broadcast support experience.
- Experience supporting broadcast application like iNews, Aspera and Avid.
- Windows 10, MacOS and Office 365 experience required.
- Experience supporting Adobe Creative Cloud workflow is a plus.
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment required.
- Familiar with Enterprise desktop and admin tools like Okta, Active Directory, SCCM and JAMF.
- Familiar with Network Topologies like TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities to be effective as possible.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and resolve issues quickly.
- Must be able to follow established processes to ensure standards and consistencies are met.
- Excellent and professional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in IT customer service environment using a tickets system such as Services Now.
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and require little to no supervision.
- Willingness to work overtime, late hours or early mornings as needed.